Saturday, February 15, 2014

January Wrap Up

Hi!
I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's Day yesterday!
This is the first of twelve posts coming this year that explain how my January went. Mainly I'll be recapping what books I read for the TBR pile challenge and I'll include all the books I've read this month. If there was a review for a certain book I'll include the link to it.

I read two books for the TBR pile challenge.









I read 8 other books. For ones that I haven't reviewed, I'll leave a link to Goodreads.


























I'm hoping to read more for the later part of this month. I've been really busy... so busy that I've only read one book so far! Yikes! And it's not on my TBR shelf. I'm hoping to at least read one book from my TBR pile. Then I'm planning on getting some newly released books (like Cress by Marissa Meyer) but I might not get them till March. 

I hope your month is going better than mine!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment