Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Crash Into you by Katie McGarry


Title: Crash into You
Author: Katie McGarry
Genre: Ya, Romance, Contemporary
Summary: The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind. 
Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look. 
But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.

My Review: I absolutely love this series! This is the third in the series, but you don't really have to read in order. Although I really recommend that you do since the first two are so amazing! This book had all the thing that romance readers love: a bad boy and a nice girl (with a dark side or in this case- a thrilling side). I loved getting to know Isaiah. I loved getting inside his head and seeing him change. And I loved being introduced to Rachel. She changed too, and definitely for the better! My favorite part is with her towards the end when she finally speaks up. It was about time that she did. That ending! I did not see that coming! All-in-all I really enjoyed this book!

I would rate this 4.5 out of 5 stars.
There's another one coming out after this, apparently on May 20! It's called Take Me On and it's about Rachel's brother, West. I can't wait for this to come out!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment