Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's day is quickly approaching and I thought I'd look through my shelves and find some books that I considered my favorites.
Fairytale retelling: Once by Cameron Dokey. This anthology has three retellings of Cinderella, Mulan, and Rapunzel.
Modern day classic: Howl's Moving Castle by Dianne Wynn Jones. I read this a couple of years back after watching the animation version. I fell in love with Howl and I think everyone else will too!
First romance ever read: Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. I give this book partial credit for getting me into romance stories.
First classic: Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. I read this for school, as most people have. But I loved the tragic love story .
Greatest classic: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Who wouldn't put this on their list?
First YA romance: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.
First book boyfriend: Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. Ah, Harry. The first fictional guy that I became obsessed with.
Other-worldly romance (paranormal romance): Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I absolutely love this series! And its finally coming out in theaters!


What books would you choose as your favorites?

Happy Reading and have a nice Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment